Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

reverse caller id name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse caller id name

How do you reverse the cname received from the telco in waf netcallerid?

I remember if prompted me to do so in the initial setup, but I must have chosen incorrectly.

I think it was in the original ini file for WAF NetCID. I don't utilize it any more but here is the INI file from when I did:

Code:
    ;
    ;  This INI file controls the operation of the WAF-NetCallerID system.
    ;
    ;  Here is a description of the parameters below:
    ;       i_com_port is the number of the COM port that the NetCallerID device is connected to.
    ;       i_hsp_installed (1=True, 0=False) indicates whether HomeSeer Phone is installed.
    ;	i_hs_announces_caller (1=True, 0=False) indicates whether HomeSeer will announce caller's
    ;		name. Will be 0 if user is planning to have external script process CID.
    ;	s_cid_prefix holds the words spoken before the CID name, if HomeSeer (as opposed to
    ;		HomeSeer Phone) is used to announce the caller's name.
    ;       i_cid_reversed (1=True, 0=False) Indicates that CID information is presented last name first.
    ;	i_cid_comma_delimiter (1=True, 0=False) Indicates that there is a comma separating the
    ;		first/last names in CID data.
    ;	i_call_external_script (1=True, 0=False) Indicates that CID information should be passed 
    ;		to and external script.
    ;	s_script_name is the name of the external script that will be called after CID data is
    ;		received. A sample script 'WAF-NetCallerID-Sample-CID-Processing.vbs' is provided.
    ;	s_function_name is the name of the function within the script that will be called with the
    ;		CID data. A sample function 'process_ncid_data' is provided in the sample script.
    ;	s_phone_list_file contains the name of the text file of telephone numbers, codes and
    ;		custom announcement text.
    ;	InstallDone (True, False) indicates that the hs_install was executed successfully or this
    ;		 file was modified to contain the values appropriate for the installation.
    ;

[Settings]
    i_com_port=1
    i_hsp_installed=0
    i_hs_announces_caller=0
    i_cid_reversed=1
    i_cid_comma_delimiter=1
    i_call_external_script=1
    s_script_name=callerid.vbs
    s_function_name=process_ncid_data
    s_phone_list_file=Phone.txt
    InstallDone=True

i_enable_logging=1
    i_com_port_resource=5
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X