This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues

Ok- got a new phone with a browser on it. Wanted to try this WAP seer thing out.

Installed it fine and I can see it from an external machine. I tried to use my phone- Verizon Samsung A650 and it prompted for the password and I entered it and got an unsupported document message.
    Phone runs Openwave but cannot tell which version. May be possible to use a Get it now different kind of browser- but just a guess.

Any suggestions?
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Sounds very much like you need to change the ContentType in WAPSEER.INI. That's detailed in the Common Issues and Resolutions thread at the top:
    Originally posted by JustinGould
    If you receive this message while accessing WAPSeer.ash, your phone may not be programmed to handle the text/html MIME type WAPSeer is configured to output by default. In WAPSeer.ini, in the CONFIG directory under your HomeSeer installation directory, find the line reading:

ContentType=text/html

and change it to

ContentType=application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml

Save the file and try accessing WAPSeer.ash again. No restart of HS is needed for the changes to complete.
    If that doesn't work, let me know. You may need to use a different doctype.

Comment

Gave it a short

Gave that a short- still have the same issue on the phone.

On the pc- Mozilla wants to save the ash file now- and no longer displays it. So something definitely changed when I did that.
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
      X