X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dim feature on Trial

Hello,
    I tried wapseer for the first time ever from my cellphone. Great app. I have 1 question I was able to setup and run so I think everything is correct but I cant use the dim feature. Is it disabled on trial? I can change the value then move to the word dim and hit select and there is no response. On/Off work fine... HS2 System... Thanks

Everything is fully functional in the trial period. I can look into it... what interface are you using (W800, Ocelot, X10, etc?)

Comment

Zwave devices. I get the dim adjustment and put in the number and nothing happens. Like I mentioned On/Off work perfectly....

Comment

I'll need to talk to HST, since I don't have a ZWave installation myself. There are two different functions for device control now (ExecX10() and Transmit()). I might need to convert the code to use Transmit() instead of ExecX10(), or there might be a bug with ZWave functionality and scripting in HS2. Either way, I'll get to the bottom of it.

Justin

Comment

okay thanks for checking it out. I use all zwave so I am definitely interested in purchasing the full version. Even as it is I could make events that trigger to create light scenes if need be.

Comment

Working...
          X