This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does wap "latest" work really well ??

age old question, will the trial work on 2.1.12 .... which version is latest ? and does this allow HS on a internet cell phone ?

Seems very few notes in this forum ... might this be because it works so well?

Got Sprint service and want a remote HS from handheld ?

Any comments please feel free to add.

Richard G
    HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

The simple answer is yes....to all your questions. I have running the new 2.1 release for a few days and the performance is great. Sure there are a few things which need sorting but on the whole its a great release and as more plugin writers make the conversion to .NET 2 it will only get better.

To gain access to your system you have to be able to get hold of your IP address of your system whether it be static or dynamic....check which phone you are going to use it from. I have used it from my Nokia phones, Windows Smartphones and PDA. All of these work great!

Hope this helps.

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by darren-mc
      Sure there are a few things which need sorting but on the whole its a great release and as more plugin writers make the conversion to .NET 2 it will only get better.
      A lot of the things that needed to be addressed in 2.1 are addressed in the 3.0 beta (plug-in version). I had hoped to be able to take the "beta" out of the name by now, but I haven't had the time I hoped I would. I'll be getting to that very soon.

Comment

Working...
      X