X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QL doesn't work well in WAPSeer 3

Hi,

I have HS Standard Edition 2.0.2041.0

The WapSeer 3 was working very well but it began to fail in the QL feature in the last weeks. Now, instead of present the QL page with the variables configured, directly goes to the HS Home Page but without any detail (no status variables, no events, etc). Only shows the HS Header with the Title "WapSeer 3" and the HS Menu in HTML.

Do you have some idea about this error?.

Thanks in Advance,

Have you deleted any devices or events that were on the QL? If so, you may have found a bug, and I'll look into it in any case.

Try purging and recreating your QL. Go to the CONFIG dir under your HS install dir (default: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Config) and open the WAPSEER3.INI file. Under the [QUICKLIST] heading, delete the DEVICES= and EVENTS= lines and save the file. Then go back to WS and try adding something to your QL.

Let me know if this helps.

Edit: Yes, indeed, if you delete a device or event that was in your QL, the plug-in will err out. I'm fixing it now, along with finishing up the next rev.

Comment

Justin, It is working again after follow your instructions. Thanks for your help.

Comment

This is fixed in the 3.0.2.0 release.

Comment

Originally posted by pgmp
          Now, instead of present the QL page with the variables configured, directly goes to the HS Home Page
          This is very similiar to the problems I am having !??

It is perhaps Wapseer then that is broken, and not anything I have done here ?

Comment

Working...
          X