This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device list order

I used to have my devices listed in Wapseer 3.x in an order which was convenient, if inadvertent. But suddenly, the order changed to something quite inconvenient. How can I force WapSeer to list the devices in a location in a particular order? I have noticed that the order Wapseer lists them is the same order that HomeSeer lists them in the Status list. Is there a way to force a particular order? I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason to the listing order for HS or WS.

BT

The order used to be the order they were created in HS. At the request of several people, I changed it to alphabetized.

In the next version I'm working on, I'll add a flag in the Advanced Options so you can select alphabetized or creation order.

Comment

I'm afraid that the statement that the order is alphabetized is incorrect. See the attached screenshots of both HS and WS. The order is NOT alphabetized. And regardless, the name did not change, so the order should not have changed.

BT
      Attached Files

Comment

Also, the order is NOT creation date, either. The two GD Open Flag devices were created at the same time.

BT

Comment

So will version 3.2.0.1 fix this now?

BT

Comment

It will be in 3.2.1.3, later this week.

Comment

So, whatever happened to version 3.2.1.3?

BT

Comment

Working...
              X