This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Last Change

There's never a charge for upgrades. Customers who purchased the old WAPSeer 2.0.0 under HomeSeer 1.x are entitled to run WAPSeer 3.x under HomeSeer 2.x without having paid for the upgrade.

The Last Status Change and Status Text are two different fields within HomeSeer. Generally, plug-ins and scripts write specialized text into the Status Text field. For instance, an alarm plug-in might write "ARMED" into the Status Text field. If there's anything in the Status Text, WS will display it in the device detail, and in the location view if this option is enabled. The code doesn't display the last status change.

The amount of data WS displays for devices is minimized, since it's built to run all the way down to the small screen of a cell phone, so this didn't make sense to include when it was built. However, I don't have a problem adding an option to add this to the location view, and add it to the device detail screen in the code I am currently working with.

Comment

Thanks, I understand now. I would really appreciate it if you would add that as a option on the next version. Could you please let me know when you do?

Comment

Working...
      X