This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAPSeer Feature request

I think it would be nice if the menu items could be numbered. Then one could select a choice without having to step through each item. I can imagine this beeing somewhat tricky since the pages are generated dynamically and you may not have a way to number items on the fly. Just thought I'd throw it out incase some of you brilliant minds come up with a solution.

Perhaps starting with the options menu (and sub menus), since they each have a fixed number of items.

What do ya think?
    Hilt

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> think it would be nice if the menu items could be numbered. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is on the list for a future version, along with being able to change how items are sorted for presentation.

Making number key menuing work on all devices might not be possible though. Different devices and languages have different ways of tagging the numbered menu items, so what works on one phone may not work on another. When it comes, it will use the standard that works on the widest variety of devices, of course.

Justin

Comment

Working...
    X