This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a "WeatherBug like" Web Page?

What would it take to put together a web page that looks something like this? My page building skills are limited to copying and modifying other people's work, so I'm not sure how big of an effort it would be for an experienced web designer.

BTW, I realize that the graphic below is not of a webpage but of the native running windows app. Just posted it as a point of reference.

Ken
    Attached Files
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Great thought but like Ken I have very limited skills.

Dennis
    Not too old to learn

Comment

I bet there's a possible way to do it, but I really don't want to copy the interface. I can create my own interface, to look similar, to contain similar data, but I'm not going to straight-up copy their interface. I'll see what I can do about that.

Best Regards,
          Dale Higgs (Synthesize)

Comment

Dale,

I didn't mean to imply that I wanted you to copy their interface or even that you had to be the one to build the page. I like the idea of the thermometer, Wind Gauge, etc. I sent an email off to a friend who is a graphics artist and he said that this type of page is about 80% graphic design and 20% web programming. I was hoping he would offer to help with the graphics but he didn't (yet). I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Ken
        "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Alrighty, not a problem. I just understood you, and I appologize .

Best Regards,
              Dale Higgs (Synthesize)

Comment

Working...
          X