Thanks

Thom

Comment

Originally posted by GreenAcres
      When is this going to hit the updater?

Still have not seen it yet

Thanks

Thom
      It is in the 2.0 updater right now. If you need the files for 1.7, I will be more than happy to send them to you!

Comment

Dale,

Tried the new version and ran into problems. I only had one location defined, tried to add a second and got a "subscript out of range". Then I noticed that no updates had been done to my one location since I installed the new version. I'm going back to the previous version now.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by bdickhaus
          Dale,

Tried the new version and ran into problems. I only had one location defined, tried to add a second and got a "subscript out of range". Then I noticed that no updates had been done to my one location since I installed the new version. I'm going back to the previous version now.

Bill
          Did it tell a line number or anything?

EDIT: I got the same problem on my dad's PC running HS 1.7.44. I will install VB6 on this laptop and see if I can debug it. I'll keep you guys updated. Until now, do NOT install the latest version!
          Last edited by dale3h; July 31, 2006, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Alright, I found the problem. It lies within the new way of grabbing the info from the internet. I think I was trying to access a child of an object that hadn't been created yet, resulting in a major error. I will fix this ASAP and get it released. Thanks for holding tight everyone.

Comment

Just tried to download and initialize this for the first time today and I get the "Subscript out of range" error. Any idea when this is going to be fixed and put into the updater? I'd love to give this a try.

Comment

We all are getting this error...

Its been 12 days since Dale's post... please fix this....

John
                John

Comment

I'm not sure why Dale has not posted a fixed file, I think he has some clean up to do on it.

Please email him direct and have him send you a working file.

The last file posted in the updater does not work so please go back to old version or email him.

Thank you for supporting WeatherPlug.
                  Rick

Comment

Please download the latest version:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=727148

Comment

Working...
                    X