This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Not Updating

I haven't received an update since 5:30pm EDST. Is anyone else experiencing problems on August 12th?

It's updating here. check that the weather station you're logging into is still online, I've had that happen a few times. What I have noticed is that the plug-in does not automatically use your alternate/backup when the main station is down.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Comment

I keep hoping for the same thing in a new version. I've had to move away from triggering events using Weather Plug as well because of inconsistent updates and the lack of the backup station filling in as needed. This is especially true in the summers as a lot of stations seem to be hosted by schools. If the station goes down no one is there to reset it and it could be out for a week or more.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X