This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeatherPLUG not found in updater

I'd like to download weatherPLUG but the updater says it can't be found because the remote server isn't responding properly? Can anybody help me out? Vince

It appears the users server is down and has been for a week at least.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

anyone know where i can get this plugin?

I need to reinstall due toa HD crash and the updater as well as web sie seem to be down?
      jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmd View Post
        anyone know where i can get this plugin?

I need to reinstall due toa HD crash and the updater as well as web sie seem to be down?
        The updater isn't down, just this users server. I personally will not load any plugins that aren't hosted on the HomeSeer servers for this very reason. If the users machine disappears, plugin access is gone.
        Did the plugin author provide a contact email address in his documentation?

Comment

jjsmd I'm in the same situation. I've already purchased this a while ago but need to reinstall....HELP!

Comment

Did you guys send Dale an email?

Comment

Hi all, here is the ZIP file for WeatherPLUG: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/50461/code/weatherplug.zip

My host is being sued by Microsoft, so they are down until further notice. I am currently seeking other affordable hosting options.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Comment

Well that stinks, hope you get it all straightened out.
                Marty
                ------
                XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Thanks Dale!

Comment

Dale or Rupp,
                    Here's a stupid question. How do I install your plugin from the zip file that you posted? I've never installed a plugin when it wasn't directly from the updater. First time for everything I guess Thanks! Vince

Comment

Originally posted by vlepore View Post
                      Dale or Rupp,
                      Here's a stupid question. How do I install your plugin from the zip file that you posted? I've never installed a plugin when it wasn't directly from the updater. First time for everything I guess Thanks! Vince
                      I'll have to defer to Dale as I've never installed this plugin. Dale could provide an install text file that would allow you to drop it into the correct download location and then all that would be required would be to restart HS.

Comment

Hi all, just wanted to let you guys know that it should be back up in the updater now. Please let me know if you continue to have any issues. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X