Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James has his own web site at http://www.mi4.biz/ and there is a feedback link there where messages can be left. You may have better luck via this route.

Comment

HomeTech,

Applogies, I had missed your update to this thread but as HomeSeer have now fixed their email updates that shouldn't happen again!

The HomeSeer plugin will prompt you to install any new devices it sees on the network so all you need to do as far as Homeseer is concerned is to leave it running and wait. The xServer is all setup and running so what ever is sent on your remote nework will be seen by Homeseer so that all seems fine. So I guessing the problem is the x10 app isn't running correctly. Can I confirm it is the one from here :
      http://www.edjo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...0/x10_main.htm
      Assuming it is and it's the GUI version, In the File > Properties window are all your X10 devices all setup? Once they are all setup then you should see messages from them flash through the xRouter and the xServer windows and at this point the HomeSeer New Hardware wizard will pop up.

If things still arn't working a good tool is Viewer from www.xapframework.net. If you could run this on your home network and leave it running for a while,20 minutes or so, it will build up a display of all xAP devices on your networks. You should see a device that starts ERSP.X10. assuming all is setup and running. Click on this device and the right hand pane of the applicaion will show all messages from it, if you could paste here some copies of any message where the Class is xAPBSC.Info or xAPBSC.Event

Hope this helps

Janmes

Comment

That did it!

Yea I had the same issue with emails not being sent no problem. Well what you suggested in the last post on having the correct X10 Connector that was my problem I install from the link you provided and now I am seeing X10 messages poping up in the GUI at the office and I relabled the default devices that were in it after install. So I think I am good . I will check at home and see if HS wants to install new devices when I get there. Thanks!!!

I will let you know how it works.

Hometech
        HS2 Environment
        Zotac 1.83 GHz Quadcore
        HomeSeer Way2Call
        Netiom-Xap board
        opnode 1-wire 1.2.7
        Plug-In's
        WeatherXML 1.0.0.32
        Pwr Link USB 1.0.0.13
        mcsTemp V6.2.0.14
        mcsXap V3.0.0.0/3.0.0.20