Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Ds1923

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds1923

Hi Mickael,
    I would like to know if the plugin recognizes the DS1923, because I cannot read the water content with. Thank you

Matthieu

I did the DS1921 with mcsTemperature plugin but no user for it and stopped maintaining it. The DS1923 is a similar animal that has mission load and mission dump functionality. It opens up a new protocol for mass storage transfer as well as a setup for the mission. I have no plans to migrate the mission log / mission retrieve for DS1921 to xAP or add the DS1923. It may be possible to interface with only the current humidiyt/temp reading of the DS1923.

If this is of interest then let me know and I'll order samples of the DS1923.

Comment

Yes, I am very interested by that, in order to control one VMC in kitchen and bathroom.

Thanks U

Matthieu

Comment

I ordered the samples. Hopefully they are in stock.

Comment

Hi Michael,

i would also be very interested in seeing the ds1923 temperature and humidity in xapmcs1wire.

Currently it does not work.
          many thanks for the nice job!
          migube

Comment

Maxim never did provide the samples so I do not have anything to work with. I do have a DS1921 that I can play with and I may be able to generalize to the DS1923. I did implement the mission functionality with mcsTemperature and found it not too useful in this environment, but its use a basic sensor to provide current readings should be doable.

Comment

I gave the 1923 a try. It is posted at http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...390#post620390. It would be best to continue the discussion there if there is any feedback on xapmcs1Wire application

Comment

Many thanks Michael,

I'll try & keep u informed !

Comment

Working...
                X