Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried disableing the scripts, still locks up. If I remove the variables everything is ok.

Here is what I have in the settings file:
    xAPVar=oa temp,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.fb00000015513926.tempe rature,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,oa,none,,
    xAPVar=oa humid,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.fb00000015513926.humi dity,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,oa,none,,
    xAPVar=cellar humid,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.2d0000001527a026.humi dity,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,cellar,none,,
    xAPVar=cellar temp,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.2d0000001527a026.tempe rature,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,cellar,none,,
    xAPVar=garage attic,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.fc00000005419c22.temp erature,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,ga,none,,
    xAPVar=house attic,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.4b000800382fa310.temp erature,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,ha,none,,
    xAPVar=house supply air,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.1a00080034ed6f10.temper ature,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,hsa,none,,
    xAPVar=pond water,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.b70000000549dc22.temp erature,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,pond,none,,
    xAPVar=wind speed,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.b300000001702f1d.wind speed,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,wind,none,,
    xAPVar=wind direction,mcs.onewire.main154:xapmcs1wire_.1500000001004020. winddirection,xapbsc.event,input.state,text,wind,none,,

Comment

I reverted back to the HS1 conduit and set it all up. Other than :

~!~WARNING~!~GetDevice is not reliable for device enumeration. Please use the new GetDeviceEnumerator method.

in the log everything works ok, so it has to be something wrong in the new conduit.

Maybe James isn't using ver. 1955of HS2 ?

Comment

Hi - Just remembered J is not around until after next weekend - and I think this needs his input... K

Comment

Does the HS 2 Plugin recognize the x-10 schema? I have a couple of devices that should have been recognized as x-10 devices, that is, they should have been detected as a device that should have On, Off, and Dim capabilities, however, they were simply detected and created in HS as three informational devices, displaying the current state, the last changed, and one other (sorry not in front of that computer at the moment).
          HS: 2.5.0.60
          Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
          Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
          Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
          Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
          UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
          Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

What schema/message did you create the device from - ie which xAP X10 conduit are you using ? In order for the characteristics of a device to be recognised by HS either it should be a BSC device or one with a schema included in your 'schema' file in the xAP directory. Perhaps you created it from 'raw' xAP parameters ? K

Comment

It comes from xapmcsUPB for the cases where a UPB device is mapped into an X10 house code.

Comment

I don't beleive there is an x-10 schema in the schema file, I'll need to double check.
                HS: 2.5.0.60
                Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
                Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
                Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
                UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
                Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Michael - could you send me the latest version of your xAP HS plugin. The version you last sent me had some issues with the xAP sub addressing that caused it to be slightly different to the published xAP spec. I know you were going to change this but I never heard anything more....

If you are intending to add BSC support to HS originated devices that will provide an even greater commonality to the plugins - do let me know...

I would like the intro notes I intend to write to be applicable to both James' and your implementation.

Kevin

Comment

Kevin, let us plan on mcsXap sourcing new BSC devices when BSC is released with the capability of more than 254 points from the same source. While there are workarounds they are always compromises. The failure/recovery management is the one area that really suffers when non-standard addressing schemes are used.

Comment

Working...
                    X