Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

xLobby Interesting Development...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xLobby Interesting Development...

Not sure what has changed but the toggle function in xLobby is no longer controlling Homeseer devices. The device status is displayed properly within xLobby, but the toggle function is no longer working.

If I turn a device on or off within Homeseer, xLobby displays the status correctly. However, I can not toggle the device within xLobby to update Homeseer. This used to work. I'm so close to getting this all working together. I have included a screen shot from xLobby.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I can see that the toggle function is being set from xLobby, but I'm not sure it is getting to xAp Hub or to Homeseer. Thanks again...

Originally posted by gelessor
    Not sure what has changed but the toggle function in xLobby is no longer controlling Homeseer devices. The device status is displayed properly within xLobby, but the toggle function is no longer working.
    Looking at this now... will report back -

K

Comment

Working...
    X