This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer - xAP - xLobby Screenshots

I have attached a few screen shots of my system that I'm currently running on a couple touchpads using remote desktop to highlight the xAP plugin.

This setup also uses the USB-UIRT to control IR command to the theater stuff.
    Attached Files

Really, really nice!!

Any chance your mahagony-look graphics are in a form factor that you can share?

Comment

Just using Baddabing's Burlwood skin for xLobby you can find here:
      http://xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21189#21189

Comment

MWhistle,

You can download the burlwood Xlobby package and use MSPaint to convert the png files to a jpg and use the jpg as a background in MainLobby.
        Works and looks great.

All credit to Baddabing on XLobby's site:
        http://www.xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3346
        Attached Files

Comment

Would you mind sharing your customizations to give a starting point that is a little more complete for automation integration than the generic burlwood skin? I have not been following the xlobby thread recently and noticed that an update to xap-xlobby was released this summer and it looks to have removed the limitations of the one released early in the year.

Comment

gelessor,
            Would you mind sharing (posting) your XL setup?

I know it will take some changes for other environments but I'd also like to do an XL-HS integration and it would give me a place to start.

thanks!

Comment

Here are the backgrounds converted to JPG's.
              Attached Files
              Thanks,

T.

Comment

gelessor,
                I have not received a reply about the request to share... via post or PM.

Do you just not want to share and help the community?

Comment

Sorry - Out of Town

Actually, I'd be glad to help. See the attached files.

I travel much of the week and just returned home.

Copy the files for the events.zip and xap.zip to your xlobby/eventgroups sub- directory and the automation.zip files to your xlobby/skin/XXXXX subdirectory.
                  This shouild get you up and running.

Let me know if this helps. I would be happy to send you my entire skin file, but it's too big to post here.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing... I apologize for being quick on the gun.

Comment

gelessor,
                      I'm new with the XLobby setup, but did get the burlwood skin operational. Your screen shots did show automation graphics that are not part of Baddabing's download. Are these from other downloads or did you create them yourself? Is is possible for me to download them or receive via other means?

Comment

I just used buttons that were a part of the skin. See the zip files above and that should get you started. Let me know if you need additional info and I'll try to help in any way I can.

Comment

I poke at XLobby so infrequently that I forget the basics each time. I did install your files and was able to navigate through your menus. I was also looking at xAP viewer and when I clicked on a button that I think would be associated with an xAP event I did not see any messages. I know F2 gets me to the edit menu, but how do you get to edit the properties of a specific button. In particular I want to observe the xAP event associated with a button. Do you have any clues why no messages are being sent? I know I had previously edited a button and sent xAP message based upon a button click last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry
                            I poke at XLobby so infrequently that I forget the basics each time. I did install your files and was able to navigate through your menus. I was also looking at xAP viewer and when I clicked on a button that I think would be associated with an xAP event I did not see any messages. I know F2 gets me to the edit menu, but how do you get to edit the properties of a specific button. In particular I want to observe the xAP event associated with a button. Do you have any clues why no messages are being sent? I know I had previously edited a button and sent xAP message based upon a button click last month.
                            F1 and choose skin editor.

the skin editor is not the most intuitive gui to navigate but you'll get the hang of it quickly.

Comment

I can get to the skin editor, but how do I get to the screen with the button text I want to edit? The screen editor shows me the main screen with setup and exit and allows me to edit those. I want to edit the Automation pages buttons.

Comment

Working...
                              X