Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Pb with Dim command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pb with Dim command

I have trouble with the Dim command through the xAP plugin.

Please could you tell me the xAP message needed by the xAP plugin to make for example a DIM 20% to the device A2.

Thanks,

PS : Did the xap plugin accept BSC message for DIM (like level=??) if so thanks to tell me an example.

What I implemented in the mcsXap plugin is what I believe to be the published schema. This should be the same as the xapConduit plugin. An example to dim to 50% is

xap-header
    {
    v=12
    hop=1
    uid=FF000E00
    class=xap-x10.request
    source=mcs.Xap.MCS6
    }
    xap-x10.request
    {
    command=dim
    device=C3
    count=50
    }

Comment

thanks I will try this afternoon and what is the message for speak with HS ?

Comment

Speaking via Homeseer using the Homeseer Command schema is simply the command and the data parameter. For

hs.Speak "Phrase to Speak"

The xAP message content would be

command=Speak
        data1=Phrase to Speak

When routed through mcsXap a few different things can happen depending upon the setup of the mcsXap plugin. Either or both of the following will occur.

1. Speak using HS's TTS capability
        2. Generate a xAP message that will be seen by xAP nodes capable of TTS

I do not know if/how the xAP Conduit handles voice via Homeseer command Schema. Both plugins should be able to handle voice via xAP input, but one uses a TTS schema and the other uses a Voice schema.

Comment

Working...
        X