Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Reading analogue values from Phaedrus NETIOM board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading analogue values from Phaedrus NETIOM board

I have successfully automated by Garage block using wifi networking and the Phaedrus NETIOM board, controlled by HS2. All works well - I can open/close the doors, control lighting and the alarm, but I have a problem reading the 4 analogue ports.

In homeseer they appear as normal devices, and thus have a DIM/BRIGHT value of 0% to 100%. But the real value is actually 0-1023, and so I am losing a lot of resolution by only seeing them as a percentage.

Can anyone advise how I can get to the 'real' analogue value rather than this brightness percentage? Can I use a script or something?

I also want to pass the real value across to Mainlobby for display on a wall panel I am developing - and clues?

Thanks guys

R55BOY

Hi

I don't know if you ever got an answer to this but you can access the analogue input value by creating a xAP variable. You can get access to the variable by using hs.GetVar("XAP_<your varname>") etc. I am not sure if things work exactly the same in HS2 but I have used this with HS1.7.

Comment

Working...
    X