This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xap 1-wire

I have been playing around with homeseer and 1-wire.
    My problem is that I can see my ds2405 relays in homeseer and can turn them on and off with the xapmcs1wire app but can not control them from homeseer.
    I have a ds2405 setup as a reed switch sensor and that works fine.

Can any one offer any idears??

heff

The DS2405 needs to be configured as an output device and then HS should present a control from the GUI to turn it off/on. If you have gone this far then observe if a message is delivered from HS using the xAP message viewer. It will be an xAPBSC schema message. Confirm the 2 character ID is the same as the ID listed on the xapmcs1Wire for the DS2405.

Comment

From what I can tell, it seems that HS is sending the message but the 1wireaxap is not receiving them. I am not sure what ID code you are talking about?

Comment

There is an ID column on xapmcs1wire. There is an ID= on the xAP message form HS. Do they match when the relay is being controlled?

Comment

This is a copy of the message from xap message viewer

xap-header
          {
          v=12
          hop=1
          uid=FF414003
          class=xAPBSC.event
          source=mi4.homeseer.unimatrix0.93:xAPConduit.unimatrix0xapmc s1wire270000002626d105relaymcsonewireunimatrix0xapmcs1wire27 0000002626d105relayxAPBSCeventoutputstate1State
          }
          output.state
          {
          state=ON
          text=On
          }
          the Id on the xap1wire web page is 18

Not sure what to do next??

Steven

Comment

This message is indicating that HS has changed the status (xAPBSC.Event) of a device code. It is not a message to command something to change state (xapBSC.Cmd). It may be the case that xAP Conduit does not directly support the setting of outputs from the HS GUI, but expects the user to define an event and put the body of the message in the event action. I suggest asking the question on the xAP Conduit forum or change your Homeseer xAP plugin to mcsXap.

Comment

Thanks,

I have changed over to your xap pluging and can control it from there but not all of my 1-wire devices are showing up. will have a play and go from there.

thanks for the help so far.

steven

Comment

Only devices that are "A" accepted on the Browser setup as BSC Received will show up as HS devices. If they are not even included in the Browser setup page with the BSC Received checkbox checked then you need to use the xAP Viewer to confirm messages are being produced by xapmcs1Wire

Comment

Working...
                X