This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installation disk for the Netiom-Xap board

Can anyone help with this I am after the Installation disk my 3.5" disk that came with the decice is unreadable

Thanks

Anthony

I have a disk that I can get at tomorrow (Monday) - if no-one has one earlier. It may not be the very latest version though - Phaedrus are good at responding to emails though and I thought they had put it on their site as well but I haven't checked K

Comment

Thanks

No they don't have them on their site so any help would be great.

I have tried to connect my door bell to the input on the card, however it is not reponding fast enougth and it always works when the button is held down for a few seconds any ideas

Thanks

Anthony

Comment

There may be other solutions, but my first approach would be to use an edge detection circuit such as with a 555 timer to stretch the leading edge into a pulse. It will also provide a debounce.

Comment

Wow Micheal

Thanks for the reply but to be honest you may as well been speaking Chinese can you please explain your reply.

Thanks

Comment

xAP Netiom will respond almost instantaneously to an input change (within a few thousandths of a second ) - there are setting though to alter this behaviour. From memory, the most likely possibility is an anti bounce one. You can set every input individually including whether it is enabled at all Is the doorbell totally isolated from any other electric circuit ( eg a bell or a transformer ) and is it connected between input and ground ?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
            X