Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Logging Xap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging Xap

Note: I post here my message because I'm not sure it was originally posted in the right place. <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Hello,

I would like:

1. to write into a SQL DB all the Xap messages on my network + those sent by homeseer (which are not xap I guess)

2. to build XML files from DB with relevant messages for user depending on pre-established rules

3. to use my db to have a single place with all the events of my system, including homeseer, and Xlobby

I read Michael McSharry and his applications mcsXap, XapmcsDatabase, xapWritelog and XapmscCharts.

Michael (or anyone who know well enough those softwares), can I try to do what I would like to do with those programs? What would you advise me to use, what limitations will I find? I guess I will have to write myself the step tools where a xml file is built?

I'm not english so I apologize if I'm not clear enough, I would be pleased to explain more some details.
    Last edited by Billybobbonnet; February 25th, 2008, 09:45 AM.
Working...
X