X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone/iTouch client for Homeseer / xAP

Hi,

I've adapted the existing mi4 XServer (xAP internet router) application to support a commercial touch screen controller application for the iPhone/iTouch - already available as a free* download from Apples' app store / iTunes.

The iServer basically maps buttons to xAP BSC devices allowing them to control and display status realtime for on/off, level and text based devices which enables it to work with HomeSeer nicely. This is useable over both WiFi and a phone connection. There is also a nice GUI Designer application for creating custom touch screen layouts.

Currently I'm seeking a small number of beta testers (please PM me), who are already using HomeSeer with a xAP plugin.

Cheers Kevin

PS * The iPhone app is a commercial application aimed at Crestron/AMX users and the free version only supports two screens, one landscape and one portrait. This may suit many users but should you want the full version it costs around $75 per iClient. My iServer and the xAP HS plugins remain as free downloads.
    <!-- / message -->
    <!-- / controls -->
    <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- post 836949 popup menu -->

Do you still need testers?

Originally posted by CouchPotatoe View Post
    Hi,

I've adapted the existing mi4 XServer (xAP internet router) application to support a commercial touch screen controller application for the iPhone/iTouch - already available as a free* download from Apples' app store / iTunes.

The iServer basically maps buttons to xAP BSC devices allowing them to control and display status realtime for on/off, level and text based devices which enables it to work with HomeSeer nicely. This is useable over both WiFi and a phone connection. There is also a nice GUI Designer application for creating custom touch screen layouts.

Currently I'm seeking a small number of beta testers (please PM me), who are already using HomeSeer with a xAP plugin.

Cheers Kevin

PS * The iPhone app is a commercial application aimed at Crestron/AMX users and the free version only supports two screens, one landscape and one portrait. This may suit many users but should you want the full version it costs around $75 per iClient. My iServer and the xAP HS plugins remain as free downloads.
    <!-- / message -->
    <!-- / controls -->
    <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- post 836949 popup menu -->
    Best,
    Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Working...
    X