Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

iPhone/iTouch client for Homeseer / xAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone/iTouch client for Homeseer / xAP

Hi,

I've adapted the existing mi4 XServer (xAP internet router) application to support a commercial touch screen controller application for the iPhone/iTouch - already available as a free* download from Apples' app store / iTunes.

The iServer basically maps buttons to xAP BSC devices allowing them to control and display status realtime for on/off, level and text based devices which enables it to work with HomeSeer nicely. This is useable over both WiFi and a phone connection. There is also a nice GUI Designer application for creating custom touch screen layouts.

Currently I'm seeking a small number of beta testers (please PM me), who are already using HomeSeer with a xAP plugin.

Cheers Kevin

PS * The iPhone app is a commercial application aimed at Crestron/AMX users and the free version only supports two screens, one landscape and one portrait. This may suit many users but should you want the full version it costs around $75 per iClient. My iServer and the xAP HS plugins remain as free downloads.
    <!-- / message -->
    <!-- / controls -->
    <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- post 836949 popup menu -->

Do you still need testers?

Originally posted by CouchPotatoe View Post
    Hi,

I've adapted the existing mi4 XServer (xAP internet router) application to support a commercial touch screen controller application for the iPhone/iTouch - already available as a free* download from Apples' app store / iTunes.

The iServer basically maps buttons to xAP BSC devices allowing them to control and display status realtime for on/off, level and text based devices which enables it to work with HomeSeer nicely. This is useable over both WiFi and a phone connection. There is also a nice GUI Designer application for creating custom touch screen layouts.

Currently I'm seeking a small number of beta testers (please PM me), who are already using HomeSeer with a xAP plugin.

Cheers Kevin

PS * The iPhone app is a commercial application aimed at Crestron/AMX users and the free version only supports two screens, one landscape and one portrait. This may suit many users but should you want the full version it costs around $75 per iClient. My iServer and the xAP HS plugins remain as free downloads.
    <!-- / message -->
    <!-- / controls -->
    <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- post 836949 popup menu -->

Comment

Working...
    X