Ocelot ASP error with Beta Web Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocelot ASP error with Beta Web Control

I received the following error when trying to create devices for my ocelot and secu16.

I had previously added then deleted the devices using the old plugin.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
    ASP.ocelotconfig_aspx.ButCreateDevices_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +344
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +75
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +97
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEven tHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4919

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Brian

Hmmm

Okay, if I select a device (the ocelot or the secu16) the page does what it is supposed to do. The error only happens if you DO NOT select a device.

Was I doing what I was supposed to? No, but this should probably be looked at anyways.

Brian

Comment

Working...
    X