Lost IR w/ secu-16ir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost IR w/ secu-16ir

I made no changes to the configuration, but did a reboot of the pc and all of a sudden I get no IR. It shows up ok in the log, the IR tab on HS shows all my stuf, but when I click "send" it just doesn't do anything.

I had been holding off on upgrading to the .Net version of the plugin, because everything was working fine. Should I go ahead and upgrade now?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

I upgraded. One thing I noticed is that before the upgrade the "config" buttons were missing, after I upgraded, the config button is there, and I must say, the web interface is nice. The bummer...I have no response when I click the "send" ir command.

any trouble shooting ideas?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Working...
    X