Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• completelyhis
    replied
    yeah...they're good fun, when they work!! Guy just said that i shouldn't have to readress them, just power cycle the ocelot. we'll see how that goes

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    OK I understand. I went through a similar experience trying to get Ocelot to see my new modules, but finally got through it.

Leave a comment:

• completelyhis
    replied
    Hs connects to the Ocelot via com3. the plugin i added recently connects to the netcallerid box via com8. i've not noticed anything in the startup logs regarding either plugin not being able to connect to the devices. when i close hs and start cmax and connect via com3 to the ocelot. after updating the software on the cmax, it doesn't recognize the modules when i connect to it. i can only assume that because both cmax and HS communicate w/ the modules via the ocelot, i'll have to readdress them. i'm still waiting to hear from Guy at the ap digital forum, though, to confirm that.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Are you sure? How does HS communicate with the Ocelot?

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
    only one of them (waf netcallerid) uses a com, and it is set up on port 8, nothing shows up in the log as being a problem w/ either plugin. I installed the newest version of cmax, it wanted to load something onto the controller, and now I think i will need to readdress the modules, not sure yet.

Leave a comment:

• completelyhis
    replied
    only one of them (waf netcallerid) uses a com, and it is set up on port 8, nothing shows up in the log as being a problem w/ either plugin. I installed the newest version of cmax, it wanted to load something onto the controller, and now I think i will need to readdress the modules, not sure yet.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Probably too lame to even mention but is there a COM port conflict with the recently added plugin?

Leave a comment:

• completelyhis
    replied
    in case it matters, i'm running the .net beta of the plugin

Leave a comment:

• completelyhis
    started a topic HS can't interact w/ocelot, cmax can

HS can't interact w/ocelot, cmax can

all of a sudden HS has lost the ability to interact w/ my ocelot. i have a secu-16, secu16ir, and rly8xa. when i load cmax it connects fine. close cmax, load hs, it thinks everything is fine, but none of my modules respond. the only thing i changed in hs recently was to add the waf net caller id script plugin and the vehicle mileage tracker plugin script. any clues?
Working...
X