This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Docs for HS2 Ocelot plug-in?

I looked at the docs page but didn't see any docs for the HS Ocelot plug-in. I didn't see any on the interface page either. If there's another place to look for a doc link, please let me know. I would love to get my SECU devices working but don't know what else to do.

Bump

I think all plugins should have a sticky in its associated discussion forum that always contains the latest docs.

gk

Comment

I got to talk to Rich on this one. It's an older plugin and doesn't have a doc.

Comment

Well, then they need to write one. It is hardware that they advertise as supported by the system, is sold by them, and has an official plugin used for it. Seems like documentation should be a given.

I'm in the middle of trying to add more integration of my Ocelot into HS (been using it only for IR) and would like to see basic info on how to use the plugin. I've been unable find any info on scripting with it

I am also trying to investigate a serious delay with the interface and was looking for docs to help determine if there is something I can do differently to speed things up.

gk

Originally posted by sponnath View Post
        I got to talk to Rich on this one. It's an older plugin and doesn't have a doc.

Comment

Working...
        X