This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRMax and Short Signals

Is there a way to make the IR hex obtained from remotecentral repeat a few times when putting it in IRMax?

I am trying to get a discrete OFF code for my Sony Pearl. Thought I might try getting the hex codes from Remotecentral and using IRMax to input them. So far seems ok and pretty easy except it doesn't work. I thought I saw a post somewhere about the length of Sony commands. I noticed the one I got from remotecentral is only about 43ms and seems to be only one sequence. If I look at the Toggle On command (that I "learned"), it is 273ms, repeats 5 times with a little somethin' somethin' at the end.

Okay, this seems like the second request in a week for something that I work on a long time ago. I wrote some software to do exactly this, you tell it how many time you want a repeat and it makes the .LIR file for you, it also can grab some info from remotecentral and build devices if you want.

The thing is I never finished this completely, so it's kinda beta. If you don't hear from me by the weekend, please send me a PM to get me motivated to dig this out. I'm just hoping the latest version wasn't on a drive that went bad on me last year. Either way I for sure still have a version that can do what you are asking.

Joe
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

good news, I found the source code, and it compiled okay and seems to still work. There are still a few bugs, but I think I can tell you what not to click on.

I don't have time tonight to zip up a compiled version. Expect something by the weekend.

Joe
      Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

No rush

No rush. I also thought I saw an earlier post on it but darned if I could get back to it. Thanks.

Comment

This thing has been on back burner for 2 years at least... I think I started it about 3 years ago, each time I pick it up I get discouraged because I can't seem to figure out how to import the pronto files etc. I can handle the codes from pronto but I'd like to actually be able to import the file itself.
          Joe (zimmer62)

Comment

I've posted the application here.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=5
            Joe (zimmer62)

Comment

Thanks

I really appreciate it. I will give it a whirl this weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X