• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doesn't save com port number

When HS boots the following shows up in my log:

5/22/2009 9:11:12 AM ~!~Info~!~Initializing Plug-in: Applied Digital Ocelot
    5/22/2009 9:11:12 AM ~!~Ocelot~!~Ocelot Plug-in, Version 2.3.19
    5/22/2009 9:11:12 AM ~!~Ocelot~!~Initializing Ocelot on COM port 3
    5/22/2009 9:11:14 AM ~!~Ocelot~!~Error, Ocelot Plug-in, Timeout looking for CPU-XA/Ocelot
    5/22/2009 9:11:16 AM ~!~Ocelot~!~Error, Ocelot Plug-in, Timeout looking for CPU-XA/Ocelot
    5/22/2009 9:11:22 AM ~!~Error~!~Initializing interface: Applied Digital Ocelot->Timeout from CPU-XA/Ocelot
    5/22/2009 9:11:22 AM ~!~Info~!~Finished initializing plug-in Applied Digital Ocelot
    5/22/2009 9:11:22 AM ~!~Info~!~Initializing Plug-in: SafeRestart

When i look in the settings, however, it shows port 13, which is what it actaully is. When I go in to the settings and tell it again to use port 13, it initializes the ocelot plugin fine...but not once I reboot - then it goes back to com 3.

any ideas?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Sounding more like you have some read only files or read only directories.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

u mean because of the hs log issue as well? I should point out that this is a Vista machine, and it could be some of the UAC issues that float around because of that.

When i get home I will run some "hacks" to release permission of the program files folders. Good tip Rupp, thanks!
      Plugins:
      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

I believe if you look at the Setup/Interface page from HS you will see the port 3 selected for ADIOcelot. This was the standard setup by HS for the X10-capable plugins.

Comment

Working...
        X