Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relay not working

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    None of the information in the HS log is from ADIOcelot. Are you running the debug version of the plugin that was previously referenced? It is at post #11 at http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=109842

    Comment


    • #17
      Yes, I replaced the file with the one from post #11 and this is what I am receiving. I will try replacing it again tomorrow and let you know if I have any luck.

      Comment


      • #18
        I did the following:
        1. Downloaded the HSPI_ADIOcelot.zip
        2. Shut down HS
        3. Deleted the HSPI_ADIOcelot file from the update2 folder in HS
        4. Unzipped HSPI_ADIOcelot.zip and moved the HSPI_ADIOcelot file into the update2 folder in HS
        5. Restarted HS and reviewed the plug-in to make sure the ADIOcelot radio was selected
        6. Turned the relay on & off

        The HS log shows the same information that I posted previously. My appologies if I am doing something wrong. Again, the i/o's are working, it's just the relay that is not. I've attached some screenshots of the configuration of the plug-in.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #19
          The file that is contained in the message board zip file is hspi_adiocelot.ocx. This file is placed in your HS folder. The updater and updater folders are not involved.

          Comment


          • #20
            okay, I put it in the Homeseer folder, but the log is still showing the same thing. I'm sorry about this, I know I'm doing something wrong, I just don't know what.

            Comment


            • #21
              The plugin version with the debug is 1.14.11 and will show up in the HS log as 1.14.0.11. It is also displayed in the lower left of the ADIOcelot setup form. The Manage Interface utility will show the Interface name as shown in the attached to be ADIOcelot. The file is actually an .exe rather than an .ocx as there is no .ocx available. If the Interface property is not ADIOcelot for the relay then HS will not call ADIOcelot to set them.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #22
                I hope I installed the version where debug is operating. Verified in the startup part of the log that it is indeed 1.14.0.11. Can't find any increased activity in the homeseer log or any new entries in the data folder. I used your utility and it reports the correct interface name. Still no relays. What am I missing that is probably right in front of my face...

                Thanks.

                Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                The plugin version with the debug is 1.14.11 and will show up in the HS log as 1.14.0.11. It is also displayed in the lower left of the ADIOcelot setup form. The Manage Interface utility will show the Interface name as shown in the attached to be ADIOcelot. The file is actually an .exe rather than an .ocx as there is no .ocx available. If the Interface property is not ADIOcelot for the relay then HS will not call ADIOcelot to set them.
                Don

                Comment


                • #23
                  There is something about the evolution of HS2 that looks to be causing a problem for ADIOcelot. The problem that was happening in the past was the .Interface property. Perhaps there is another one now that needs to be set differently. The post in the referenced thread after I posted the debug version is below. Notice that there was something he did with the misc property at the same time as the debug was tried. Since there was no change in code with the debug it is likely something to do with misc.

                  #12 January 22nd, 2010, 02:11 PM
                  b50int
                  Seer Join Date: May 2006
                  Location: Leeds UK
                  Posts: 28

                  that works!

                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Michael,

                  With your debug version, the relay outputs change correctly!?

                  I have also been messing around with the scripts provided in another thread to amend the misc properties as I had also discovered the problem of losing the ability to trigger from the ocelet/secu devices.

                  So I committed a cardinal sin and changed two things. I now dont know which fixed the issue...

                  I willl try swapping back the plugin tomorrow. Dont want to do it now as the heating now works again and its freezing. I think I will warm up first and the the log overflow with debugs!

                  Will post back.

                  Jon

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Unfortunately he did not say what to the misc stuff. Will drop him a line, to see if he will explain. The debug version did'nt do anything, so I'm assuming whatever he did, fixed the problem.

                    Thanks
                    Don

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X