Secu-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secu-16

Just hoooked a Secu-16 to my Ocelot and in cmax it shows my door contacts open and close ..How do I hook this to my Homeseer setup? Im using a Secu-ir also and that is working good within homeseer I just dont understand how to get the secu-16 to show contact open/close in homeseer.. Im using the standard Homeseer plugin for the Ocelot

Thanks
    Last edited by Sonn; February 27th, 2010, 05:48 PM.

I'm using the ADIOcelot plugin, but I think I can steer you in the right direction.

Go into the Homeseer's setup page, click on the Interfaces tab and enable the Ocelot interface. This should bring up the setup page. Indicate the correct serial port and the plugin should create the secu-16 devices.

Hope this helps...

Originally posted by Sonn View Post
    Just hoooked a Secu-16 to my Ocelot and in cmax it shows my door contacts open and close ..How do I hook this to my Homeseer setup? Im using a Secu-ir also and that is working good within homeseer I just dont understand how to get the secu-16 to show contact open/close in homeseer.. Im using the standard Homeseer plugin for the Ocelot

Thanks
    Don

Comment

Thanks....I have it working now... Your hint got me in the right direction...

Comment

Working...
      X