This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SECU16I program

I just added a SECU16I to my existing Ocelot and SECU16 and have a strange problem. I created the variables in the plug-in for the SECU16I and 1-8 show up as OFF and 9-16 show as ON. All inputs should be reading the same state. If I read 1-16 using cpuxa.GetPoint I get a 0 for all inputs. All inputs are changing from ON to OFF or from OFF to ON when the contacts open or close, but 1-8 just report inverted of 9-16.

On interesting thing is that if I go into the plug-in and check the invert inputs option, 1-8 change to ON and 9-16 dont change, they stay ON. This makes all 16 report the same state, but it is just the opposite of what I need it to be.

I have tried all of the usual tricks that I have read about here but it always ends up the same. I have also tried setting up just the Ocelot and SECU16I on a completley different system with a brand new installation of Homeseer and saw the exact same results. CMax reports the proper results of all 16. Any ideas?

Lance,

I am wondering if HS thinks you have an SECU16 that has 8 I/O channels and 8 relays. Historically, HS has always been backwards from CMax on the inputs. Since so many people had written scripts and events on the old system, I believe that Rich left it the same with the option checkbox. It is possible that you are the first person with a SECU16I that wants the sensing to coincide with CMax.

I would just email Rich, I'm sure he can tell you for sure and fix it, if broken.

HTH,

Jon

Comment

Working...
    X