This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to control relays on SECU16

I have 2 SECU16 modules which are recognized by HomeSeer. I have created devices for the 8 inputs and 8 relays on each. HomeSeer can detect the change in state for the inputs of the SECU16 but cannot control the relays on either module. I can however control the relays through the CMax software. I have tried both v1.0.10 and v1.0.12 of the Ocelot plugin.

Is there something that I have missed in getting this configured properly?

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone have any suggestions on the previous post? I still cannot seem to solve this problem.

Thanks

Comment

John,

Can you set the relays in HomeSeer using scripts with the cpuxa.setpoint 2,7,1 command where 2 is the unit, 7 is the device, and 1 is On?

Do the inputs work correctly in HomeSeer? For example, can you set one of the inputs as "supervised" and can HS detect a contact closure? you can try the similar to the above command, cpuxa.getpoint

cpuxa.getpoint can be used in a simple script like this:

sub main()
      dim x
      x=cpuxa.Getpoint(2,2,true)
      ah.writelog "Info",x
      end sub

You can then look in the HS log and see state changes after you have run the script. Again the first 2 is unit, the second 2 the I/0 position, true is for digital or contact closure.

I apologize if this is too basic but these steps may help isolate the problem. I have two SECU16's and they work great with HS.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X