Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boone runs at the net, almost jumps it, then hangs by the jockstrap in center court.
    True story, it really happened to me in high school.
    I'll get with Rich in the morning. I don't foresee the Ocelot/Leopard code changing, but we will review the whole issue.
    Dan Boone, ADI

Comment

Dan, you may have just ruined tennis as a spectator sport for scores of people. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Nucleus Home Automation
      News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

I'm certain I've read nearly the same post on the ADI list...

I'm not having the level of frustration that you are with the integration. I wish I could help you figure out what's causing yours, but technical details are such an elusive gremlin.

As I've mentioned in the ADI list, I'm using both with excellent success.

Comment

Gregory,

Yeap probably the exact same post.
          Ever since I upgraded from 1.4. my connection to the ocelot has never been the same.

This weekend if I get time I plan on moving hs to a new pc with serials ports. right now the ocelot is on a usb to serial adapter.

I had to add programming to the ocelot and homeseer so when the connection drops out. They disable anything that might cause problems.
          Why oh why didn't I just leave things alone, they had been working.

Comment

Stevene, I'm using five serial interfaces on my "home server" system. One of them is a USB to serial. I've kept the primary TW523 on COM1 and the ADI on COM2 because I considered these the most important devices. The other ports support the serial interface to the UPS, the MR26a, and the Slink-e. Everything seems happy. Maybe the COM2 setting is why the ADI is happy.

Is this an option?

Comment

Working...
            X