This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tacking X10

When the Ocelot executes something from Internal programming in CMAX, I cannot get Homeseer to see that.

How do I get the Status of an X10 device to change if the Ocelot turns something on or off.

Rob

When you monitor X10 in C-Max, does C-Max report the X10 activity?

Kevin Barrett
    ADI Tech Support

Comment

you are everywhere. Good to see you. The anwswer is Yes. I started with PowerHome but after recommendations from the CPUXA Newsgroup. I switched to Homeseer.

In PowerHome you can trigger an event with an X10 In or X10 Out. The X10 out feature allows you to see what CMAX is sending out through the OCELOT.

HomeSeer does not seem to be able to do it.

Comment

But don't ask me how much is who's not talking and how much is who's not listening. Net result is, HomeSeer just doesn't know.

Nucleus Home Automation
        News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

I know I would be interested in closer integration between the Ocelot and HomeSeer. I use both Cmax and HomeSeer routines.

Ron

Comment

Hunter,

Not sure this is the Applied Digital guys or the OCX. My point is that I remember from somewhere that they didn't write the OCX, but I don't recall where I read this.

Frankly speaking, I wish the OCX was half as good as the MR26 OCX is. Ocelot seems so relaible and reasonably powerful, it is a shame that the interface sucks so bad. Maybe we could get Geoff Epstein to write us a manly Ocelot interface. I'd gladly pay $35 for that!
            [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

-System Spec------
            ASUS A7V333ARU VIA KT333 MOTHERBOARD; AMD ATHLON XP PROCESSOR 2200+ (1800MHz); 1024MB DDR 333MHz DDRAM; ATI RAGE 128 CHIPSET 32MB W/ TV OUT VGA CARD; AHANIX PLATINUM XP SILVER/BLACK COLOR 9 DRIVE BAYS SPI 300W POWER SUPPLY TOOL-LESS PANELS ATX MID TOWER CASE; Win2K SP2 5Serial 1Parallel, Hawking Modem, Broadband >Mediacomm, Phillips Audio, ATT Voices, PhoneSwitch, 10/100 Ethernet, Ocelot for IR and Bobcats, CM11A for X10
            -------------
            GenevaDude

Comment

Working...
            X