Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, My Ocelot is on its way so I want to get prepared.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, My Ocelot is on its way so I want to get prepared.

Is the Ocelot plugin delivered with HS 1.6. I would look but I'm on vacation and do not have access to my PC. Is it as simple as plugging in the Ocelot and firing up the plugin?

-Rupp
    ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Sure nuff

Comment

Rupp - not sure cause it's been a while, but you may need to load CMAX and update the Ocelot's firmware first.

Joe

Comment

I bought the Ocelot from a friend on the board. First off, how will I know what firmware is loaded? Where do I get the latest firmware. Do I want the latest version or is there a version I should look for. Thanks for the reply.

-Rupp

Comment

Rupp, you can get the latest software and flash here.
          ocelot

Tom
          Digi-house

Comment

One link is to C-Max V1.70j (includes Flash V3.01) and just below that is a link ... "Click here to download Flash512.bin" Which do I need?

-Rupp

Comment

Rupp, I just recently updated the flash for mine. I just used the version that came with the C-max download. I hadn't had trouble with the older flash installed. I moved everything to a new machine and the x10 signals stopped working. I updated hopeing to fix the problem. Come to find out it was just noise on the wall plug. The new flash works fine. You have to load the flash with the c-max software before homeseer has control of the ocelot. If there is no flash loaded when the cmax software tries to connect to the ocelot it will pronpt you and ask if you want it to install the flash.

Tom
              Digi-house

Comment

Since you are getting it from someone, if htat person was using it then it may already have a recent enough firmware upgade. You still will want to download CMAX and install it. Run it just to see what version you have and compare it to what's available.

Comment

I should have it when I get home from the beach.

-Rupp

Comment

Yep...Sure nuff

Comment

Working...
                    X