This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External IR receiver for Ocelot

Could someone please point me in the direction of where I could find a compatible external IR receiver for the Ocelot. Thanks.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

This may be a silly request, but where can i order an external IR sensor for the Ocelot?

Thanks!
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Worhtington Distribution has it listed as ADIIRRECV on pg 44 of the catalog.
      jim

Comment

Thanks.... Didn't know they had a catalog. Will search...

Comment

ADI also sells them on this page near the bottom:

http://www.homeautomationnet.com/appdig/AppDig.asp

-Rupp
          ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks... HomeAutomationNet had it in stock...

Comment

Working...
            X