Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ocelot will not control Sony CDP-CX455 (changer)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocelot will not control Sony CDP-CX455 (changer)

Got my new Ocelot a few days ago. I went through learning bunches of IR for my A/V components (Denon receiver, Sony TV, DVD and VCR) using Homeseer and Xantech twin blinking mouse emitters. Everything works fine except for my Sony CDP-CX455 changer. None of the commands I've learned into the Ocelot for this component work.

I've tried learning the commands from the original remote and from my Sony AV3000 remote. I've also tried learning and testing from CMAX. Still no luck.

Anybody have this problem? Any ideas? If not, can anybody point me to other good Ocelot forums?

Thanks!
    :-p

i had a simalar issue with a cable box. it turned out that the remote control used a freq or 57 and not 38 which is the default.

see if there are posts on remotecentral about it

detail of setup in profile
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Thanks! Somebody suggested that I try using the CMAX software and play with the frequency settings. I wasn't too sure what to do with the frequencies so I kept playing with the location of the emitter instead. After messing with it for a long time, it turns out that the IR sensor is about one inch from where the IR logo is. ...Like that should matter . ...But it does. It only works when I have the emitter exactly on the sensor. I wonder how it will work when I upgrade to an IR blaster.

:-p

Comment

Working...
      X