This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocelot Plug-In Errors?

I currently have an event called mailbox that monitors SECU16 Input 2 and it appears to be working o.k. If the mailbox is left open, the event checks every five minutes and if still open speaks a reminder message. I noticed that when I checked the log, every now and then I would receive the following error: Ocelot Plug-In Checksum Error Reading I/O Points: 60218 0. Anyone have any ideas what this is all about. The events still run and execute o.k., it is just that this error shows up in the log intermittently. Seems like a problem with the Ocelot Plugin? Thanks for your help in advance.

It could just be a communication problem between the PC and Ocelot. The data returned had the wrong checksum so it was ignored. Its possible the Ocelot was busy and maybe didn't return the correct data. If this continues, turn on the COMMS logging in the Ocelot plugin. We can then look at the bad packet and try and determine why the packet was bad.

-Rich

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X