This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting Ocelot to Xantech 4 zone block

Is there any reason why i cannot get my Ocelot IR emitter output to talk to my Xantech 795-20 Amplified connecting block? I have tried mono and stereo mini jacks. Any Suggestions??

Thank you

The voltages are different. SmartHome carries a device called IR LINC (Part# 8175) which will connect the two devices together.
    http://www.smarthome.com/8175.HTML

Comment

Thank you i will get a few ordered tonight.

What about sending IR into the Ocelot's aux ir input, Will i need the 8175 from my Xantech block
      into the Ocelot?

Thak you

Comment

I just glued an IR emitter to the ir window for remote IR input (VIA a two zone connecting block), and I used an ADI IR sensor on an extention cable for local IR detection.

[This message was edited by PaulH on Wed, 17 December 2003 at 08:01 PM.]

[This message was edited by PaulH on Wed, 17 December 2003 at 08:04 PM.]

Comment

On a little different note. Not worth starting another thread.

Any known problems driving a Niles IRC-1 "Flooding Infared flasher" With a Xantech 795-20 4 zone Aplified connecting block? The ir is very weak using the Xantech, the ir kicks *** using a crappy passive connecting block.

Thank you

Comment

Sorry, I have no experence with a Niles IRC-1 "Flooding Infared flasher".

You mightwant to start that new thread.

Comment

Working...
            X