This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocelot not respronding

Sometimes after a few hours or sometimes days the Ocelot does not respond to Homeseer commands if I shut down Homeseer and restart it everything works.

Never heard of this before - are you using HomeSeer's plug-in for the Ocelot or the ADIOcelot plug-in?

The only time (in something like 3 years) that this has happened to me is after lightning strikes nearby, my infrared receivers pick it up, and scramble the brains of the SECU16-IR. The other modules continue to function just fine though.

Check to see if you have a really old version of the Ocelot firmware - downloads of updates are free from Applied Digital at http://appdig.com
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

I am using the latest firmware for the Ocelot and using HomeSeer's plug-in for the Ocelot, But now I see that I did not have it selected in the interface tab of homeseer could this be the problem.

Thanks

Comment

rmuziani,
        Are you using it for IR only or IR and X10?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

only x10

Comment

Then yes the ocelot should be selected in your X10 interface slot.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X