X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotech
    replied
    Sorry guys, its true, I was going in aother route.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    The updater doesn't ask for money info. You simply check the item you want to load and select next.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    I did, it was asking me for credit car info.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    I dont think, that you can trial The plug in, when I go to download it it asks for credit card info.

Use the updater

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    I dont think, that you can trial The plug in, when I go to download it it asks for credit card info.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Rupp

If by any chance it was not what I expected, is it easy to remove?

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    There's a free 30 day trial for all plugins so I would recommend downloading the trial and giving it a whirl. I use the Media Player plugin and like it. While the interface isn't the prettiest I've ever seen it works perfectly for me. In addition I rarely look at the interface anyway. If you already have iTunes loaded I would try that plugin out.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    I am planning to install a program for music, but I am not sure if it will be media or itunes. Aim more inclined to itunes since I have a big library of music in itunes. I been reading this post and there not been a post since February 22, I am wondering if they gave up the the program. Can somebody update me about the performance if he itunes program. what has been your experience?

Leave a comment:

• grp
    replied
    Problem still exists with Next/Previous Track....

I was just playing with the iTunes plug-in (2.4.05), and I noticed a remaining problem with the Next Track and Previous Track actions. When you are playing the second track of a playlist (or album), and hit the Previous Track button, the player stops, and deletes the HS temp playlist from iTunes. This also occurs when trying to advance past the end of the playlist (or album).

This in itself is not a major problem, but I am controlling the playlist (or album) from a simple keypad, and once the player stops, I have no way of getting it started again, because when I execute the Play command, it starts playing the playlist that was below the HS Temp Playlist.

It would make sense that if the Previous Track was executed on the first track, that nothing would happen, and that if the Next Track was executed on the last track nothing would happen. It appears that the position index (or counter) just needs to be checked to ensure it doesn't decrement below zero, or past the last valid track number.

Cheers,

George

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm back to itunes not working at all. I can't select a song or if I try and play a playlist I get this error.

2/14/2008 7:24:25 PM iTune Warning, unable to create playlist: Catastrophic failure (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED))

Also the problem I have had since day 1 and never gets fixed is itunes starting up after evnets that involve speaking or wav. files. Can you please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of having to go turn itumes off after my doorbell rings.

Leave a comment:

• diazhome
    replied
    Plug-in 2.4 Beta error

Thanks. I installed the 2.4 Beta version and when I restarted HS the following error got reported in the log: "1/30/2008 4:27:26 PM - iTune - Warning, unable to create playlist: Catastrophic failure (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED))" and the plug-in shows a parse error (see attached print-screen). Should I try the previous version (non Beta)?

Thanks,

DIAZHOME
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    The license is the same, there is no charge. Just install the new version and it will use your current license. That price in the updater is for new users of the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• diazhome
    replied
    Pay again for updated version?

I bought the iTunes plug-in (2.1) in early 2006. It never worked right and now I'd like to update it to the latest version (2.4) in hopes that it works better, but the "Updater" utility shows a price of $39.95 for the update! Shouldn't I be entintled to free updates, particularly given that the version I purchased never worked right?

Thanks,

DIAZHOME

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    I'll see if I can re-create these issues and get a new version posted asap.

Leave a comment:

• neiltimms
    replied
    So i finally decided to pull the plug on this plugin after it caused (i think) a major crash of my HS causing me to restore from backup. I now have it completely removed and was suprized to see that now my average CPU utilization has gone from around 10% to less than 1% !

Neil

Leave a comment:

Working...
X