X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotech
    replied
    Steve, thanks that did work. Aim going to inform the people at HS about this issue. What do you think is happening when this accur?.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    There must be a space between iTunes and the /

enter "iTunes /regserver" in the RUN prompt line on your Homeseer computer.

Steve Q

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    When I enter itunes/regserver in the "Run" promtp, Its says "windows cannot find iTunes regserver"

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Soory rupp, I did not see steves reply, I going to try it, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Did you see Steve's fix below?

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Since I had to reinstall, it should the lastest ver. the one with the VR commands.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    What version of iTunes are you running?

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    I still need help. Ive reloaded itunes plug twice, Ive restarted HS,Ive restarted PC. Iam still getting the same error. i even placed help ticket and they still havent given me a solution... itunes works fine if, its the plug!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    OK, my memory started working again. I remembered that I had seen this problem before.

To fix it type "iTunes /regserver" in the "RUN" prompt of the START MENU.

Apparently the update does not automatically register with Windows XP Pro.

Steve Q

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    This morning I tried to play some music but stumbled with this error in HS log:

7/15/2008 7:56:41 AM - iTune - Warning, unable to create playlist: Library not registered. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002801D (TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED))

Anybody knows what this means???

I upgraded to iTunes version 7.7 and I am also seeing this error message. However I did not see it until today. I think it may have something to do with my main computer (non Homeseer computer). When I turned it off, the error messages started.

Any ideas?

Steve Q

Leave a comment:

• ArbWare
    replied
    Did you update to the new Version of ITUNES? (ver 7.7 i think)

If so.. perhaps ITUNES changed something.. i know one of the new features in 7.7 is the ability to remote control ITUNES via IPHONE or ITOUCH.

Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Steve

I can play the song on itunes but cannot in HS. I also reloaded itunes w/no luck. When I play thru itunes I can see title of song in HS being procesed.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Did you move or change the location of your iTunes library? iTunes is very particular about how songs are added to its library. Try playing your songs manually with iTunes. If they do not play then you know the problem is with iTunes, not Homeseer.

Steve Q

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    This is an iTunes error. Try shutting down iTunes and HomeSeer and restart both.
    Did that, but still have error... I also restarted PC, no luck.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    This is an iTunes error. Try shutting down iTunes and HomeSeer and restart both.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X