This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes Plugin Beta 2.4.0.10 posted

Many changes to the web page interface to speed it up. Please post any issues you find.

Install the plugin by running this installer:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...s_2_4_0_10.msi
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Ok, thought i would try this plugin again.

I started a playlist via VR and it selected the playlist ok. However it started doing the thing where it plays the first 1 second of the song and then skips to the next one, it did this about 7 or 8 times before settling down and playing the whole songs.

Neil
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

So i left it playing and after about an hour it started skipping again. It skipped though about another 7 songs before resuming normal playback. 20 minutes later it did the same.

Guess i need to remove this plugin again

Comment

Originally posted by neiltimms View Post
        So i left it playing and after about an hour it started skipping again. It skipped though about another 7 songs before resuming normal playback. 20 minutes later it did the same.

Guess i need to remove this plugin again
        I've tried it here and it works fine. What version of iTunes are you running?

Comment

It is the latest - 7.7.1.11

This is the same problem i have had since i first bought this plugin probably almost 2 years ago, i have had a few unresolved heplpdesk tickets for this issue (although they have been closed!).

I just thought i would give it another try since it was a new version of the plugin.

I really want to use this plugin it has just never worked.

Comment

I wonder if anyone else is seeing this? Are you on the same hardware as when you first started?

Comment

I just downloaded new update, seems to work ok for now. Voice command working good, the appearance is a little different. Only wish you can call the song by its name. And of course now it has a help option.
              Last edited by Rotech; August 3, 2008, 02:39 PM.
              Hector
              MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                I wonder if anyone else is seeing this? Are you on the same hardware as when you first started?
                No, I was on a PC, then went to a Hometroller and now i'm using a PC from ecollegepc.com.

There were others reporting the same issue a long time back, i'm not sure if the still are, it could be that they just gave up like i did.

Comment

For what it's worth i just re-built my ITunes Library but still have the same problem.

Please advise

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X