This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i-Tunes error..

I've tried everything I know to get both the i-tunes and media play plug-in to work but one issue won't go away.
    Here is the very consistent error message I get:

Error: Public member 'GetMusicAPI' on type 'MarshalByRefObject' not found.

Have I just overlooked something with regards to the setup or am I missing some files?

Thx for any help.
    Last edited by Steve Cougar; August 10, 2009, 01:56 PM.

I've never seen this error before. Are you running the latest version of iTunes on your HS server? What version of HomeSeer are you running?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Greg, I'm running HSPRO 2.3.0.18 and I do have the latest i-Tunes installed on the server. I've disabled the i-tunes plug in at this point and figured I'd try the Media Player plug in but I get the same error. This is my first attempt at doing anything audio/video related with HS. The interfaces on both plug ins come up just fine only the error mentioned above and no songs/files are displayed.

In the log it shows everything loading correctly but I do have this error line showing up about 8 times:
      Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\html/mediaplayer/

Comment

Can you tell me the version number of the iTunes plugin you are running.?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm running i-Tunes 8.2.1.6.

Comment

Working...
          X