This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itunes plug-in using HomeTroller

So how exactly does itunes work with the HomeTroller? I have the itunes plug-in but if I'm using the HomeTroller I would either have to have an ext. HD with all my music on it or install itunes on the HomeTroller and use the network feature to get my library from my main itunes computer. Is this correct? Then I guess I would just use the audio out on the HomeTroller as an input to my audio system. Is that right? Or how can the HS control my itunes library in another location?

Originally posted by kaffeene View Post
    I have the itunes plug-in but if I'm using the HomeTroller I would either have to have an ext. HD with all my music on it or install itunes on the HomeTroller and use the network feature to get my library from my main itunes computer. Is this correct? Then I guess I would just use the audio out on the HomeTroller as an input to my audio system. Is that right?
    This is correct, either install an external drive or use the network capabilities.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X