This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Thing Suddenly

The strangest thing just started with iTunes plug-in. I have a list box that is controlled by several buttons, Artist, Album, Genre, etc. If I select Artist, the artists are displayed in the list box as always. I can scroll the list just fine. When I choose and artist however, the list box goes blank and nothing happens. It doesn't display the albums by that artist like before. I've had this setup running for almost 2 years so this is new. I also have another list box deployed to my iPhone and it behaves normally. No problems with it at all.

I doubled checked all settings and i don't see anything that would cause this. I updated to the newer version of iTunes plug-in just in case that was the problem. No change though.

Any thoughts? Once again I'm sure it's something simple but???

Anyone test this plugin with the newer versions of ITunes?

10.3 or 10.5?
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Krumpy, ever get an answer to your question? I'm still trying to figure this one out.

Comment

Working...
      X