This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes filter problem?

I posted this issue some weeks back but never found a resolution and now I don't see the post any longer.

I have been using iTunes plug-in for 2+ years with no issues and now suddenly if I use a filter for the music selector, i.e., artists (A-B, C-D, etc.) the music filter will show all artists A-B like it should. The problem comes when I then select a specific artist from that filter result. At that point the music display just simply goes blank.

If I do not use a display filter to narrow the artists selection and just scroll through the whole list it works like it should. Obviously there is something going on with the filter but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Any ideas are appreciated. I really love the plug-in but it's almost useless if I have to scroll through a 10,000+ song collection to find what I want to play.

Any luck?

I know this thread is a over a year old, but just curious if you ever found a fix? I'm having the same issue and was just curious.

Chad

Comment

Fixed!

I got it figured out. Turns out you have to clear the display filter when a selection is made in the music selector. Works great now.

Comment

Working...
      X