X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error accessing iTunes application with command add_track_to_playlist

I am just installing iTunes plugin. When I select a track I get:

Error accessing iTunes application with command add_track_to_playlist The parameter is incorrect.

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong I have just done the basic stuff - installed HS and iTunes. I am running HS Pro (2.5.0.80) and iTunes (11.0.2.26).

Does anyone else have an issue with the latest versions of things?

Thanks!

This plugin does not work with the latest version of iTunes. It requires an older version of iTunes. Unfortunately I'm not sure we have verified which version it requires. This is on a long list of things to do and should be fixed in the HS3 release.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I moved back to version 10.3 and still had issues so back to 9.2.1.5. I am not seeing any errors in the log, but when I select songs the first ones go to the playlist but after that I cannot add songs from another artist/album. If I clear the list I can add songs once again for one more time. Is this the correct behavior?

Rupp, would you mind posting the version of things you are running? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X