This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 version of Plugin and ETA?

Is there an eta for a HS3 version of the ITunes plugin?

Thanks much!
    HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

+1
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Very interested in this plugin

This is the last major plugin that I need to move to HS3. Is there an ETA on when it will be complete and will it work with HSTouch?

Thanks, Mike

Comment

just purchased and installed HS3, and now i notice there is no itunes plug in

cant wait for it.

Comment

there is one HS3 plugin for iTunes, but it's a third party plugin created by me:
          http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1147

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            there is one HS3 plugin for iTunes, but it's a third party plugin created by me:
            http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1147

that is admirable that you have created your own. my issue is i have HS3PRO, and part of the reason for buying it was the itunes support

Comment

I concur. Invested in HS3PRO as there were all of those included plugins only to find out that they are not yet available for this platform and there isn't a way to install HS2 that I can find.. Currently the options are to wait or spend several hundred on the 3rd party options (not knocking Spud some of this stuff is worth paying for of course especially Airplay speak)

Would get a refund but it was the black Friday purchase. What's the deal?

Comment

Me too.
                Former HS2 PRO user and I bought HS3 PRO for the plug-ins that come with the package.
                I'm waiting with a little less patience than I used to have for the ITunes Plug-in...
                Doug

Comment

In case you have not seen it yet, here is the latest update from Mark:

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=39

Cheers
                  Al
                  HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                  Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

As an FYI, just noticed the iTunes plugin in the updater (in the Beta section).

Cheers
                    Al
                    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
                    X